Thursday, July 31, 2008

Help your friends make money

Do not keep it a secret the things that can help your friends. Like telling them where to write and blogs so that they will earn money for fun like me. It's true some people are just cannot take that others will benefits from their own information especially making money. We will not get rich but for some people earning a few cents or dollars will make them real happy. So give your knowledge heard to people who really in need. Financial hardships can ruin friendship sometimes. Your friends tend to move backward when you keep asking for financial assistance. Like one day, I have in need of foods and I keep going to only one house because she said that it's alright. But one time, she screamed at me saying she's not a food mart or bank. I was like ... dung ...I should have known. Sometimes we just feel very close with our friends but then some people are not feeling of what you are doing. We really need to find a way for ourselves to keep going. But at least some kind hearted people will guide you where to go.I hope!

Help people in need in any way you can. Do not be scared to make others happy. We are all human and eats the same kind of foods. We breathe the same air and drink the same water. We all have the same planet except for UFO in Texas or anywhere in the States.

No comments: